Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“It is an honor to hear patients’ stories of adversity and resilience and partnering with them to help them live life to their fullest potential. I enjoy learning from and educating patients and providing them with evidence-based options to address the biological, psychological, and social factors that play a role in our mental health.”
Dr. Stumpf is board-certified in psychiatry and cares for adult patients with a wide variety of mental health conditions primarily in the outpatient clinic setting. She has additional training in young adult mental health and first-episode psychosis and also assists in providing care to patients experiencing first-episode psychosis in the HOPE program. She is certified to administer TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) for patients experiencing treatment-refractory depressive disorders. She also has a special interest in medical education and teaches and supervises residents in the clinic setting.
- Stumpf, V, Narang P, Lippmann S. Electroconvulsive Therapy-Related Tardive Seizure. J ECT. January 2019. doi:10.1097/YCT.0000000000000565.
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Grand Forks, ND, USA
- Psychiatry, Hennepin-Regions Psychiatry Training Program, Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN, USA
- American Psychiatric Association
- Minnesota Psychiatric Society
- Board-certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2021-2022-Chief Resident
- 2022-Resident Teaching Award
- 2021-Resident Teaching Award
- 2018 recipient of Bob Baumer, MD Community Psychiatry Scholarship
- 2017 Gold Humanism Honor Society Inductee
“In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, reading (I’m a proud book club member), exercising, trying new recipes and local restaurants, and attempting to learn new activities like golf.”