Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My personal mission is to emphathetically care for my patients during their vulnerable times of illness and to be present with them during their triumphs, regardless of cultural and economic backgrounds.”
Dr. Sinnett has extensive experience in general internal medicine.
- Olson, T. P., Denzer, D. L., Sinnett, W. L., Wilson, T., & Johnson, B. D. (2013). Prognostic value of resting pulmonary function in heart failure. Clinical Medicine Insights: Circulatory, Respiratory and Pulmonary Medicine, 7(1), 35-43. DOI: 10.4137/CCRPM.S12525.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American College of Physicians
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Outstanding Resident Teacher Award-Transitional Resident Program, 2017
“I am married and have two kids. I grew up in the Twin Cities and love to visit many of the local lakes and parks. I play every sport under the sun and on the snow and ice. I am active in my church and I enjoy going to the theaters with my wife.”