Dental and Oral Surgery
We provide preventive dental care, from chronic to acute care. Our services include general dental care, specialty care, adult and pediatric care under general anesthesia, oral and maxillofacial surgery.
We provide preventive, chronic and acute care to an average of 1,400 patients. Our patient population ranges from pediatrics through geriatrics, representing a large variety of races and ethnic groups and various financial backgrounds. Approximately thirty percent of patients are under age 12, and about ten percent are over age 65. Our patients may be insured, underinsured, uninsured.
- General dental care
- Adult and pediatric care under general anesthesia
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Specialty care for patients with compromising medical conditions
- Reconstructive services with maxillofacial prostheses
- Management of TMJ dysfunction
- Follow-up care for emergency and trauma cases
- Dental extractions
- Advanced sedation, anesthesia and pain control
- Dental implants
- Correction of dentofacial deformities (orthognathic surgery)
- Facial trauma reconstruction and care, including management of scars and reconstruction of damaged and lost tissue
- Treatment and reconstruction of oral and maxillofacial pathologies
- Procedures to aid in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Temporomandibular joint surgery
- Botox therapy injections
- Cosmetic procedures of the maxillofacial region
This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin Healthcare. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read the Frequently asked questions about hospital-based clinics to learn more.