Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic, we strive to provide optimal, pain-free service for patients referred by our network of Twin Cities metro area dentists.
Our clinic staff includes three oral and maxillofacial surgeons, one TMJ specialist and Dental Assistants. We are committed to superb patient care and excellent service.
- Dental extractions
- Advanced sedation, anesthesia and pain control
- Dental implants
- Correction of dentofacial deformities (orthognathic surgery)
- Facial trauma reconstruction and care, including management of scars and reconstruction of damaged and lost tissue
- Treatment and reconstruction of oral and maxillofacial pathologies
- Procedures to aid in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Temporomandibular joint surgery
- Botox therapy injections
- Cosmetic procedures of the maxillofacial region
This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin Healthcare. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read the Frequently asked questions about hospital-based clinics to learn more.