The Pediatric Clinic at Hennepin Healthcare is a primary care and multi-specialty clinic located on the third floor of our Clinic & Specialty Center. Patients from birth into young adulthood are cared for in this clinic.
- Primary care and wellness
- Vaccination schedules
- Asthma, lung or breathing problems / Pulmonology
- Cardiology: heart conditions
- Craniofacial/plastic surgery
- Child abuse/maltreatment
- Developmental / behavioral or mental health problems
- Gender and Sexual Health (LGBTQ)
- Growth and nutrition: growth, overweight and underweight problems
- Infectious disease and travel
- Lactation: breastfeeding
- Medicine: complicated infections or for those traveling to other countries
- NICU follow-up clinic which addresses the need of premature babies as they grow
- Pediatric Brain Injury Program
Do you have a sick child? Wondering what to do? The Pediatric Clinic in the Clinic & Specialty Center has same day availability if your child needs to be seen before a regular appointment comes available. Sometimes life's little illnesses pop up unexpectedly, such as a fever or an ear ache. Please call 612-873-6963 to talk to a nurse or to schedule a same day appointment. You can also just walk-in between the hours of 9 am and 7 pm, but know that scheduled appointments are seen before walk-ins, and if its busy, we don't want you and your child to wait.
This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin Healthcare. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.