The Pediatric Clinic at Hennepin Healthcare is a primary care and multi-specialty clinic located on the 7th floor of the Purple Building. Patient from birth into young adulthood are cared for in this clinic.
- Primary care and wellness
- Vaccination schedules
- Asthma, lung or breathing problems
- Cardiology: heart conditions
- Craniofacial/plastic surgery
- Child abuse/maltreatment
- Developmental/behavioralmental health problems
- Gender and Sexual Health (LGBTQ)
- Growth and nutrition: growth, overweight and underweight problems
- Infectious disease and travel
- Lactation: breastfeeding
- Medicine: complicated infections or for those traveling to other countries
- NICU follow-up clinic which addresses the need of premature babies as they grow
- Pediatric Brain Injury Program
This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin Healthcare. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.