Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My goal is that each patient is treated comprehensively as a unique individual and plays an active role in their health care.”
Dr. Golden is a neurologist with a subspecialty interest in sleep disorders and dementia. She graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a B.S. in chemical engineering and then from Florida State University College of Medicine for her medical degree. She went on to complete a residency in Neurology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN where she subsequently did fellowships in Behavioral Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Golden, E. C., Graff-Radford, J., Jones, D. T., & Benarroch, E. E. (2016). Mediodorsal nucleus and its multiple cognitive functions. Neurology, 87(20), 2161-2168.
- Golden, E. C., & Josephs, K. A. (2015). Minds on replay: musical hallucinations and their relationship to neurological disease. Brain, 138(12), 3793-3802.
- Golden E, Josephs KJ. Clinical Aspects of Dementia. Neuropathology of Neurodegenerative Diseases. Cambridge University Press. 2015.
- Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, FL, USA
- Neurology, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN, USA
- Behavioral Neurology, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN, USA
- Sleep Medicine, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN, USA
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Board certified in Neurology
- Board certified in Sleep Medicine