The vast majority of sleep disorders can be readily diagnosed and treated. The Minnesota Regional Sleep Disorders Center (MRSDC) is a fully-accredited, full-service sleep disorders center, offering an experienced, objective and systematic approach to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-wake disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless legs syndrome, and other conditions in both adults and children.
The Minnesota Sleep Disorders Center features:
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art testing
- Sleep studies
- Consultation, follow-up and referral services
- Multi-disciplinary consultations
- Ten fully-equipped sleep rooms in the sleep laboratory
- Board-registered and board-qualified technologists
- Physicians certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine
The 35-member multidisciplinary team is committed to education and research and is nationally and internationally recognized for their expertise.
This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin Healthcare. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.