Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I see myself as an educator, who will use the tools that I have at my disposal, to help patients make measurable improvements in their wellbeing.”
Dr. Rosenblum is a Sleep Psychologist, who specializes in working with patients who have sleep disorders as well as substance use disorders. His clinical interests include providing cognitive-behavioral treatments for insomnia (CBT-I) and substance use disorders (CBT-SUD). Dr. Rosenblum was trained in behavioral sleep medicine by Peter Hauri, PhD.
- Rosenblum, M., (2017). Substance abuse and insomnia. Minnesota Medicine, 100(3), 38-39.
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Society of Addiction Psychology
- Society of Behavioral Sleep Medicine
- Board certified in Behavioral Sleep Medicine
- Certified in Behavioral Sleep Medicine
“In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.”