Dr. Maiser has broad experience in general neurology, electromyography, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and palliative medicine.
- Maiser, S.Wise Shoes to Fill: A Fellow’s Reflection. Journal of Palliative Medicine 2015; 18(6).
- Maiser S, Marks S. Hospice for Parkinson Disease: Are we moving too slowly? 2014 Hospiscript quarterly publication.
- Maiser S.Residency Training: Teaching Communication? Residency is not too late. Neurology 2013; 80: e127-129.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Neurology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Clinical Neurophysiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Board Certified in Clinical Neurophysiology
“I’m proud to say that I was born and raised in Minnesota. I enjoy spending my time with my wife, family and friends.”