Burn Center - Education and Resources
Find multiple burn resources and educational information, including educational videos with our providers, burn prevention materials, patient and family guides and regional burn support groups.
October 2023: Midwestern Region Burn Conference
Stay tuned for upcoming information about this conference.
Burn Support Groups and Online Resources
- Burn Prevention Chart – A visual guide to burn prevention in your home and outside.
- Burns Recovered Support Group – Assisting burn survivors in their recovery.
- Eat to Heal. Food is Medicine - Eating well helps your body heal faster and fight off infection.
- Kids Camps – Find summer camps for kids who have suffered burns.
- Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors – Helping burn survivors everywhere get back to living.
- Sun Protection - Learn about sun protection after a burn injury.
- Sunscreen - Which sunscreen should I buy?
- Survivors Offering Assistance in Recovery - Experts who provide training to burn survivors.