Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
Dr. Wermager graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School in the Twin Cities. He completed his residency training in general psychiatry at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA, where he also earned a fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He has a special interest in Psychopharmacology.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- General Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law